Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Monday, November 24, 2008
- 'CREATIVITY HAS NO LIMITS.'
- 'CREATIVITY IS FOUNDRY-LESS'.
- 'CREATIVITY CAN NOT BE SUPPRESSED BY ANY MEANS.'
- 'CREATIVITY IS AN INNER EXPLOTION.'
- 'CREATIVITY WILL BRING OUT ALL YOUR NATURAL POTENTIALITY FROM WITHIN'
- 'CREATIVITY WILL GIVE YOU AN IDENTITY OF YOUR OWN UNTO YOU'
SEE THE ABOVE SCULPTURE'S MADE OUT OF THE SNOW.IT WOULD HAVE BEEN MADE JUST FOR THE FUN SAKE.BUT STILL SEE THE BEAUTY IN THIS CREATIVITY.I REALLY FEEL LIKE APPRECIATING IT.GOT THESE PICTURES FROM THE BLOG:-http://kikofrancisco.blogspot.com/ . THANK YOU KIKO.
Sunday, November 23, 2008
2. An artist discovers his genius the day he dares not to please. - André Malraux
3. Sometimes I do get to places just when God's ready to have somebody click the shutter. - Ansel Adams
4. There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs.
5. There are always two people in every picture: the photographer and the viewer. - Ansel Adams
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
THE ORDINARY STONE IS ADDED MORE VALUE'S AND BECOME VERY PRECIOUS, WHEN THE ARTIST PAINT SOMETHING ON IT. HERE, THIS ANIMALS PAINTED ON THESE STONES ARE LOOK VERY ALIVE,IT IS NO MORE JUST A STONE'S.IT IS JUST BEYOND.SO THE ARTIST CAN MAKE DEAD THINGS ALIVE.THE CREATIVITY IS THIS,GIVING LIFE TO THESE KINDS OF OBJECTS WHICH IS HAVING NO LIFE. IT IS NOTHING WRONG CALLING THE ARTIST 'GOD'.BECAUSE BOTH OF THEM ARE DOING THE SAME JOB ,CREATION.
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Thursday, November 13, 2008
ART MADE OUT OF THE SKATEBOARD'S.THE OLD/USED SKATING PAD CAN DECORATE YOUR HALL AS A WALL HANGINGS WITH GREAT ART IN IT. IT IS NO MORE A WASTE ITEM TO THROW IT OUT.IT IS ADDED MORE VALUE WITH A PAINTINGS.JUST EXPLORE YOUR CREATIVE TALENT WITHIN AND BRING YOUR INNER EXPRESSION OUT. LET US SKATE FROM IN AND OUT.
2. Art is what you can get away with. - Andy Warhol
3. I am a deeply superficial person. - Andy Warhol
4. PAINTING, n: The art of protecting flat surfaces from the weather and exposing them to the critic. - Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary", 1906
5. If the work begins to look labored or inferior, drastic action is taken. I destroy the offending painting with wild swathes of paint. Most satisfying! What comes out of this spent energy is often an excellent painting. - Ann Zielinski
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Monday, November 10, 2008
2. The aim of art is to represent not the outward appearance of things, but their inward significance. -Aristotle
3. Art is contemplation. It is the pleasure of the mind which searches into nature and which there divines the spirit of which Nature herself is animated. - Auguste Rodin
4. Art is art. Everything else is everything else. - Ad Reinhardt
5. The greatest work of an artist is the history of a painting. - Alberti